NGC and Panasonic renew deal to present The World Heritage Special
National Geographic Channels (NGC) has partnered with Panasonic once again and renewed its global sponsorship of The World Heritage Special for a second year.
This year, the partnership brings to viewers Access 360° World Heritage, a special series on UNESCO World Heritage sites. The on-air campaign will span the globe, airing across every NGC feed around the world. Access 360° World Heritage includes nine new specially-commissioned programmes produced by NGC.
The two organisations, which share a passion for sustainable development and environmental preservation, will work together for the second consecutive year to produce special content that aims to inform, entertain and educate audiences about our world and the environment in which we live. The renewed deal expands into commissioned productions, breaking new ground in Panasonic and NGC’s ongoing partnership.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020