NBCUniversal rolls out advertiser-targeted campaign
Singapore – NBCUniversal, with a bouquet of four female-centric international entertainment channels in Asia – DIVA Universal, E!, Style and Universal Channel – has launched a new campaign targeted at advertisers and platform partners to reinforce the message that it is the vehicle for them to connect with women.
Positioning itself as the only network with a diverse portfolio that is women-centric, NBCUniversal has launched the NBCUniversal Truth campaign in Asia to offer advertisers and marketers the unique proposition of reaching the pay-TV female audience on a singular platform
Aligning themselves with the attitudes of women and appealing to their sensibilities through NBCUniversal’s channels and shows, advertisers have the advantage of a targeted approach to engage the female TV audience. Pay-TV operators will also benefit. The female audience is an important demographic for pay-TV operators as research has shown that women are decision makers in the family, making 64% of all purchase decisions.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020