Millimages to launch new animated series at MIPCOM
Paris – European production and distribution company Millimages is heading to MIPCOM 2012 with brand new animated property Me and My Robot, and a new series of the award-winning programme 64 Zoo Lane. International presales have also been secured for both properties in the run up to the market.
Me and My Robot (52 x 13’) is a co-production between Millimages, Synergy Media and Canal J. Currently in production, the first 26 episodes will be delivered in November with the remainder scheduled for April 2013. Originally commissioned by France Television, Canal J and EBS, the show has already started its international roll-out with pre-sales in place with ABC Australia, SVT Sweden, NRK Norway, DR Denmark and VRT Belgium.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,059 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020