Joe Earley has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer (COO) for FOX Broadcasting Company (FOX), reporting to Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment.
In his new position, Earley will play a key management role in all areas of the network, including scripted programming, casting, scheduling, research, audience strategy, digital, and business affairs, in addition to continuing oversight of marketing and communications.
Previously, Earley served as president of marketing and communications for the network, responsible for all FOX marketing functions, entertainment publicity, corporate communications and talent relations, as well as creative services, the company’s internal corporate marketing, promotion and special projects arm.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020