Singapore – From today, CINEMAX will be refreshed with a new on-air and online look and a new logo. Along with the refresh, CINEMAX will premiere exclusive made-for-CINEMAX original series such as Banshee, Hunted, Strike Back and the HBO Latin American original series, Profugos (The Fugitives).
“In line with being an action, suspense and science-fiction channel that is targeted at men, CINEMAX’s new on-air look will have a brazen design that accentuates the male skewed humor of the channel with a modernist twist by using a vibrant color theme,” said Magdalene Ew, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Creative and Content, HBO Asia.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020