Singapore – From today, CINEMAX will be refreshed with a new on-air and online look and a new logo. Along with the refresh, CINEMAX will premiere exclusive made-for-CINEMAX original series such as Banshee, Hunted, Strike Back and the HBO Latin American original series, Profugos (The Fugitives).
“In line with being an action, suspense and science-fiction channel that is targeted at men, CINEMAX’s new on-air look will have a brazen design that accentuates the male skewed humor of the channel with a modernist twist by using a vibrant color theme,” said Magdalene Ew, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Creative and Content, HBO Asia.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020