CBS Studios International celebrates 10 years of NCIS at MIPCOM
Los Angeles – CBS Studios International will celebrate ten outstanding years of one of the world’s most-watched television franchises, NCIS, at MIPCOM, with lead actor Michael Weatherly and Executive Producer Gary Glasberg joining the festivities on the French Riviera.
NCIS tops the scripted series genre in the U.S. and was recently named Europe’s top imported drama show in 2011 by Digital TV Research, Madigan Cluff and Essential Television Statistics. It also ranks among the top ten U.S. series on its channel in Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Poland and the UK in 2012 through August, and is frequently a tent-pole series on schedules in many markets. NCIS is also the number one series telecast on M6 in France, the home of the MIPCOM annual market.
As part of the celebrations at MIPCOM, CBS Studios International and Reed MIDEM will host a press conference with Weatherly and Glasberg to discuss ten seasons of NCIS on Tuesday, October 9. Glasberg will also participate in a Creative Talks master class to discuss the secrets behind running the globally successful drama.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 45 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020