Bangkok – Presented in association with Campaign Asia-Pacific and local operator TrueVisions, The Bangkok Screenings attracted 160 attendees representing advertising agencies, clients and networks.
The Bangkok Screenings is a showcase for leading networks in the region to screen their upcoming programming. A highlight of the event was a keynote address from Wannee Ruttanaphon, President, Media Agency Association of Thailand. Presentations were also made by BBC Worldwide, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, FOX One Stop Media, HISTORY, Sony Pictures Television, TNN 24 and TrueVisions.
Agency participants included Carat, GroupM, OMD, Mindshare, PHD, Maxus and MediaCom while attending clients comprised senior representatives from Ford Thailand, Kraft, Toshiba Thailand, DhosPaak Co. Ltd., Charoen Pokphand, Bangkok Airlines and Dusit Thani Bangkok.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020