BBC Worldwide announces pre-MIPCOM sales for Ripper Street
BBC Worldwide has made two more pre-sales of new crime drama series Ripper Street, ahead of next month’s MIPCOM, with Canada’s SPACE and NRK in Norway picking up the eight-part series.
BBC Worldwide will be hosting the stars of Ripper Street at MIPCOM 2012 as Matthew Macfadyen (Pride and Prejudice), Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones) and Adam Rothenberg (Alcatraz) fly down to Cannes to launch the series at a special event on October 8.
Ripper Street, written by Richard Warlow (Waking the Dead, Mistresses) and produced by Tiger Aspect Productions and Lookout Point for the BBC, has already pre-sold to Network Ten in Australia and BBC AMERICA. The drama is set in and around Whitechapel in London’s East End in 1889, during the aftermath of the Jack the Ripper murders.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020