Thom Beers appointed CEO of FremantleMedia North America
London – FremantleMedia has appointed Thom Beers as Chief Executive Officer, FremantleMedia North America (FMNA), effective September 1. Beers, currently CEO and Executive Producer at FremantleMedia-owned Original Productions, will report directly to Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia.
Based in Los Angeles, Beers will be responsible for the company’s overall management and business performance and will oversee the development, production and business operations of over 600 hours of network, cable and syndicated programming. He will lead a team including Donna Redier Linsk, FMNA’s Chief Operating Officer, and Trish Kinane, President of Entertainment Programming.
Emmy Award-winning Thom Beers has an extensive background as both a television executive and producer, most recently acting as CEO and Executive Producer at Original Productions, a company he founded in 1997.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 44 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020