Paris – Novavision has announced the appointment of Allison Glasgow-Lafontaine as Sales Executive. She joins the company after the departure of Nathalie Nennig, Sales Director. Glasgow-Lafontaine will take over some of Nennig’s responsibilities and territories such as Europe, North America and the Middle East. She will report to the new COO, Philippe Deleplace.
Born in the U.S., Glasgow-Lafontaine has been living in Paris for over 20 years. She has worked for DISCOP as Head of Sales new products and services, handled content sales in French speaking countries for IDEAS for FILM and programmed films for a socially conscious film festival.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 68 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 60 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 52 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 36 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020