Paris – Novavision has announced the appointment of Allison Glasgow-Lafontaine as Sales Executive. She joins the company after the departure of Nathalie Nennig, Sales Director. Glasgow-Lafontaine will take over some of Nennig’s responsibilities and territories such as Europe, North America and the Middle East. She will report to the new COO, Philippe Deleplace.
Born in the U.S., Glasgow-Lafontaine has been living in Paris for over 20 years. She has worked for DISCOP as Head of Sales new products and services, handled content sales in French speaking countries for IDEAS for FILM and programmed films for a socially conscious film festival.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 69 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 35 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020