Singapore – Nickelodeon Asia and AirAsia have joined forces to launch a multi-territory and multi-platform campaign designed to educate kids about responsible flying and Asian destinations and cultures.
Introducing Nickelodeon’s audiences to Ace, the superhero mascot for AirAsia’s kids-orientated SkyRider Club, kids will be able to follow adventures across Asia, gain insight into local customs, learn about kid-friendly activities, including the importance of inflight safety via Nickelodeon-produced on-air and online content and on-the-ground events in Singapore and the Philippines.
Throughout the campaign, competitions will be held, offering trips for four to AirAsia’s top destinations and other prizes will be offered to Nickelodeon viewers and SkyRider Club members.
The campaign was launched in late July online and multi-language television spots introducing the SkyRider Club superhero Ace to Nickelodeon audiences will debut in August in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020