Indian news network NDTV has filed a 194-page lawsuit against audience measurement agency Nielsen, claiming US$1.3billion in damages.
According to various reports, NDTV claims that Nielsen has violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by manipulating viewership data in favor of channels that are willing to offer bribes to its officials.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020