London and Singapore – CNBC today announced that Jason Webby will be joining CNBC International as Senior Vice President Sales. In this newly created role for the international business, Webby will oversee CNBC’s advertising sales operations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. To be based in London, he will report to Satpal Brainch, President & Managing Director, CNBC International.
Webby joins CNBC from The Economist Group, where he has worked since 2005, initially as VP of Advertising for The Economist and Economist.com for the Americas, and most recently as SVP, Global Head of Sales for the Economist Intelligence Unit, based in New York.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020