Hong Kong – International TV network Fashion One announced today they are looking to cast a London-based Fashion Correspondent for a reality TV competition set in the UK, in addition to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Benelux. The casting for the series kicks off on August 20, and will be shot throughout the UK capital in September.
This six-episode series seeks to find the on-the-ground fashion savvy personality that will host all the fashion and lifestyle events in their hometown of London. The Fashion One correspondent must have the necessary ability to interview high-end designers and names in the entertainment world, delivering top quality reports to Fashion One’s worldwide audience.
Fashion One London Correspondent Search will be presented by Antonia O’Brien (of ITV fame). She will be joined by Norwegian designer Fam Irvoll and pop couture poster boy and fashion creative Nik Thakkar on the search for the perfect correspondent.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020