CNN and Facebook launch U.S. election interactive tool
CNN and Facebook have unveiled the Facebook-CNN Election Insights tool, which displays the real-time number of people talking about President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and his vice presidential pick, Rep. Paul Ryan.
Facebook-CNN Election Insights—found at CNN.com/FBinsights—displays dynamic, real-time charts and visualisations using Facebook Insights to gauge the volume of Facebook activity surrounding the election and candidates. CNN will use the tool, which also allows people to view data by geography and demography, during their coverage of the presidential election.
Working with social integration platform Mass Relevance, Facebook and CNN have created an experience that allows people to: view trends about how many people are talking about each of the candidates across the United States; contribute to the ongoing conversation via a Facebook Comments plug-in; and “Like” the overall Election Insights, CNN Politics, Obama, Romney, Biden, and Ryan Facebook Pages.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020