Singapore – Pre-school channel BabyTV will offer a Mandarin language option for viewers in Singapore starting Monday, September 3. Parents will be able choose between English or Chinese for all BabyTV programmes to suit the learning needs of their little ones.
BabyTV, FOX International’s 24-hour commercial-free channel for up to 4 year olds, offers a line-up of exclusive programming that blends learning and entertainment for babies and toddlers. The channel features programming based on child-development research and advice from child psychologists and other experts.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020