TV ASIA Plus WEB-EXCLUSIVE: One-on-one with AMC/Sundance Channel Global President, Bruce Tuchman (Audio inside)
Part 1: Tuchman talks about his time with the company thus far and his thoughts on the new slate of programming that will launch on Sundance Channel across Asia Pacific.
Part 2: Tuchman reveals the broadcaster’s future plans for the Asia Pacific market and the challenges involved in bringing US lifestyle content into Asia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020