TV ASIA Plus WEB-EXCLUSIVE: One-on-one with AMC/Sundance Channel Global President, Bruce Tuchman (Audio inside)
Part 1: Tuchman talks about his time with the company thus far and his thoughts on the new slate of programming that will launch on Sundance Channel across Asia Pacific.
Part 2: Tuchman reveals the broadcaster’s future plans for the Asia Pacific market and the challenges involved in bringing US lifestyle content into Asia.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 48 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020