New York – AMC/Sundance Channel Global today announced new distribution deals for Sundance Channel in Asia and expanded on-demand offerings in Europe.
Sundance Channel will be seen for the first time in Thailand on TrueVisions, the country’s largest pay-TV operator and the second largest DTH platform in Southeast Asia. Sundance On-Demand will also debut in China for the first time on BesTV, Shanghai Media Group’s growing IPTV platform business.
The BesTV offering will present a robust and eclectic mix of films representing the best in independent cinema. Shanghai Media Group will also make select Sundance VOD offerings available on its TV Everywhere service via mobile and tablet devices to authenticated subscribers following the VOD launch.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020