New York – AMC/Sundance Channel Global today announced new distribution deals for Sundance Channel in Asia and expanded on-demand offerings in Europe.
Sundance Channel will be seen for the first time in Thailand on TrueVisions, the country’s largest pay-TV operator and the second largest DTH platform in Southeast Asia. Sundance On-Demand will also debut in China for the first time on BesTV, Shanghai Media Group’s growing IPTV platform business.
The BesTV offering will present a robust and eclectic mix of films representing the best in independent cinema. Shanghai Media Group will also make select Sundance VOD offerings available on its TV Everywhere service via mobile and tablet devices to authenticated subscribers following the VOD launch.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020