Second season tvN K-Pop Star Hunt to bring auditions to two new countries in Asia
Singapore – Popular talent competition tvN K-Pop Star Hunt is now open for registration for its second season in Malaysia and Japan, in addition to season one territories Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines.
According to a statement released by FOX International Channels, the first season of tvN K-Pop Star Hunt attracted nearly 50 million viewers. Organised by tvN, CJ Entertainment & Media (CJ E&M) as well as CUBE Entertainment, tvN K-Pop Star Hunt S2 seeks to discover the next K-Pop superstars and showcase their talents to Asia.
Together with tvN, representatives from CJ E&M and CUBE Entertainment will select the most outstanding contestants from each territory for the preliminary auditions. Contestants who survive the first battle will be flown to Seoul for professional training with CJ E&M and CUBE Entertainment, in preparation for the final show-down in Korea. The ultimate winner will receive an intensive professional training for K-POP Singer by CJ E&M and CUBE Entertainment, along with an album release and even a chance to make a debut stage appearance on the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), the leading international music award show in Korea.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020