Scripps’ content to be distributed on Comcast’s Xfinity
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Knoxville, Tennessee – Comcast and Scripps Networks Interactive have reached a long-term agreement to expand their relationship in bringing Scripps’ television networks and their shows to Comcast’s Xfinity TV customers throughout the US on more devices than before.
The agreement makes Scripps’ content available via various platforms, as well as via the broadcaster’s sites and services.
SNI’s lifestyle networks include HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, with highly-rated shows such as House Hunters, Chopped, and Hotel Impossible.
With the growing consumer use of time-shifted and on-demand viewing, the agreement provides for increased distribution of Scripps’ content through Comcast’s video-on-demand services. Additionally, the new contract includes the use of Comcast’s advanced advertising platforms, such as dynamic ad insertion, to support programmers’ efforts to monetise their content both during the Nielsen measurement window and thereafter.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021