Scripps’ content to be distributed on Comcast’s Xfinity
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Knoxville, Tennessee – Comcast and Scripps Networks Interactive have reached a long-term agreement to expand their relationship in bringing Scripps’ television networks and their shows to Comcast’s Xfinity TV customers throughout the US on more devices than before.
The agreement makes Scripps’ content available via various platforms, as well as via the broadcaster’s sites and services.
SNI’s lifestyle networks include HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, with highly-rated shows such as House Hunters, Chopped, and Hotel Impossible.
With the growing consumer use of time-shifted and on-demand viewing, the agreement provides for increased distribution of Scripps’ content through Comcast’s video-on-demand services. Additionally, the new contract includes the use of Comcast’s advanced advertising platforms, such as dynamic ad insertion, to support programmers’ efforts to monetise their content both during the Nielsen measurement window and thereafter.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 40 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 38 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 37 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 36 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020