Scripps’ content to be distributed on Comcast’s Xfinity
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Knoxville, Tennessee – Comcast and Scripps Networks Interactive have reached a long-term agreement to expand their relationship in bringing Scripps’ television networks and their shows to Comcast’s Xfinity TV customers throughout the US on more devices than before.
The agreement makes Scripps’ content available via various platforms, as well as via the broadcaster’s sites and services.
SNI’s lifestyle networks include HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, with highly-rated shows such as House Hunters, Chopped, and Hotel Impossible.
With the growing consumer use of time-shifted and on-demand viewing, the agreement provides for increased distribution of Scripps’ content through Comcast’s video-on-demand services. Additionally, the new contract includes the use of Comcast’s advanced advertising platforms, such as dynamic ad insertion, to support programmers’ efforts to monetise their content both during the Nielsen measurement window and thereafter.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020