RTHK launches digital terrestrial television signal test
Digital TV tests in Hong Kong have gone underway.
Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) recently conducted formal signal tests for digital terrestrial television (DTT) channels by broadcasting the services from the Temple Hill station. According to the company, about half of all TV households in the city-state should have been able to receive broadcasting signals from one HD and two SD RTHK channels in this test.
The other three transmission stations located at Golden Hill, Castle Peak and Kowloon Peak are expected to start operations in phases from the first quarter of 2013. By then, digital coverage of the signal tests will be extended to 75 percent of the territory.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020