RTHK launches digital terrestrial television signal test
Digital TV tests in Hong Kong have gone underway.
Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) recently conducted formal signal tests for digital terrestrial television (DTT) channels by broadcasting the services from the Temple Hill station. According to the company, about half of all TV households in the city-state should have been able to receive broadcasting signals from one HD and two SD RTHK channels in this test.
The other three transmission stations located at Golden Hill, Castle Peak and Kowloon Peak are expected to start operations in phases from the first quarter of 2013. By then, digital coverage of the signal tests will be extended to 75 percent of the territory.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,398 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020