Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA), together with Astro, Malaysia’s leading Pay-TV operator, will launch Disney XD, a brand new kids channel in Malaysia on 15 September.
Disney XD, aimed at kids aged 6-14, will be the first international kids channel on Astro’s basic platform and will be available in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Tamil.
Available in both SD (channel 617) and HD (channel 637), the 24-hour service features a mix of original Disney XD series, action/adventure movies, animation and anime, sports entertainment and local content.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020