Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA), together with Astro, Malaysia’s leading Pay-TV operator, will launch Disney XD, a brand new kids channel in Malaysia on 15 September.
Disney XD, aimed at kids aged 6-14, will be the first international kids channel on Astro’s basic platform and will be available in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Tamil.
Available in both SD (channel 617) and HD (channel 637), the 24-hour service features a mix of original Disney XD series, action/adventure movies, animation and anime, sports entertainment and local content.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020