Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA), together with Astro, Malaysia’s leading Pay-TV operator, will launch Disney XD, a brand new kids channel in Malaysia on 15 September.
Disney XD, aimed at kids aged 6-14, will be the first international kids channel on Astro’s basic platform and will be available in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Tamil.
Available in both SD (channel 617) and HD (channel 637), the 24-hour service features a mix of original Disney XD series, action/adventure movies, animation and anime, sports entertainment and local content.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 98 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 81 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020