Hong Kong– The latest additions to the CASBAA membership reflect the geographic and market diversity of multichannel TV with patron member SMIT of China joining the CASBAA Council of Governors along with new corporate members Brightcove, Elemental Technologies, Inmarsat, Kantar Media Audiences, Olswang Asia and Viettel Television Center added to the roster Q2 2012.
China-based SMIT (Shenzhen State Micro Technology) provides software and devices to secure digital content delivery for the Pay-TV industry while enabling delivery of content to digital TVs without the need for set-top-boxes.
Among the new corporate members are: Brightcove, a global provider of cloud content services focused on publishing and the distribution of professional digital media across various platforms; Elemental Technologies, a provider of video processing solutions for content delivery to TVs, PCs, tablets and mobile devices; satellite operator Inmarsat, which delivers mobile voice, data and IP communications solutions; and Kantar Media Audiences which provides viewing data via set-top boxes.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020