Los Angeles – BabyFirst has inked a branded block on leading Korean broadcast network KBS. Consisting of select BabyFirst programming, the new featured block airs on the KBS Kids children’s platform “Playground”.
“We are delighted to begin our association with KBS, which ranks among the world’s most prestigious broadcast networks. BabyFirst has made significant strides throughout the Asian market, where our channel has found tremendous reception among young families,” said Guy Oranim, CEO of BabyFirst.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 74 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020