Culver City, California – 3net, the joint venture 24/7 3D network from Sony, Discovery and IMAX, will bring viewers an adventure beyond the extreme next month with the world premiere of the new 3net original series Storm Surfers on August 19 in the US.
The series follows surfing legends, best friends and larger-than-life personalities: Ross Clarke-Jones, an Australian Surfing Hall of Fame inductee; and two-time surfing World Champion Tom Carroll, as they work with genius surf-forecaster Ben Matson to hunt down Mother Nature’s biggest waves and surf the planet’s most dangerous breaks.
The four-part mini-series features Jones and Carroll – along with some of the most well known names in big-wave surfing – as they trek around the world, capturing awe-inspiring, heart-pounding footage of their adventures in 3D for the first time ever.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020