Culver City, California – 3net, the joint venture 24/7 3D network from Sony, Discovery and IMAX, will bring viewers an adventure beyond the extreme next month with the world premiere of the new 3net original series Storm Surfers on August 19 in the US.
The series follows surfing legends, best friends and larger-than-life personalities: Ross Clarke-Jones, an Australian Surfing Hall of Fame inductee; and two-time surfing World Champion Tom Carroll, as they work with genius surf-forecaster Ben Matson to hunt down Mother Nature’s biggest waves and surf the planet’s most dangerous breaks.
The four-part mini-series features Jones and Carroll – along with some of the most well known names in big-wave surfing – as they trek around the world, capturing awe-inspiring, heart-pounding footage of their adventures in 3D for the first time ever.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020