Warner Bros. Pictures International, Fox International form JV in Brazil
Los Angeles – Twentieth Century Fox International Theatrical (Fox International) and Warner Bros. Pictures International have created Fox-Warner, a joint venture (JV) in Brazil, to distribute and market their respective film slates and cultivate new opportunities for high-quality entertainment in this rapidly growing market.
Fox International is a unit of Fox Filmed Entertainment and segment of Fox Entertainment Group, while Warner Bros. Pictures International is a division of Time Warner that operates offices in 24 countries and releases films in over 120 international territories.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 41 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020