Warner Bros. Pictures International, Fox International form JV in Brazil
Los Angeles – Twentieth Century Fox International Theatrical (Fox International) and Warner Bros. Pictures International have created Fox-Warner, a joint venture (JV) in Brazil, to distribute and market their respective film slates and cultivate new opportunities for high-quality entertainment in this rapidly growing market.
Fox International is a unit of Fox Filmed Entertainment and segment of Fox Entertainment Group, while Warner Bros. Pictures International is a division of Time Warner that operates offices in 24 countries and releases films in over 120 international territories.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020