Warner Bros. Pictures International, Fox International form JV in Brazil
Los Angeles – Twentieth Century Fox International Theatrical (Fox International) and Warner Bros. Pictures International have created Fox-Warner, a joint venture (JV) in Brazil, to distribute and market their respective film slates and cultivate new opportunities for high-quality entertainment in this rapidly growing market.
Fox International is a unit of Fox Filmed Entertainment and segment of Fox Entertainment Group, while Warner Bros. Pictures International is a division of Time Warner that operates offices in 24 countries and releases films in over 120 international territories.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020