SPT Networks partners Gaumont on new Hannibal series
Los Angeles – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks announced that they have signed a deal with Gaumont International Television to bring Hannibal to AXN networks worldwide. The new series will be based on the mythology of the world-renowned and infamous character portrait in Thomas Harris’ “Hannibal Lecter”.
Produced by both companies, the series will be broadcast on SPT’s AXN networks in 63 countries, versioned in 18 languages. Executive Produced by Bryan Fuller (Heroes, Pushing Daisies) and directed by David Slade (Twilight Eclipse, 30 Days of Night), Hannibal introduces two of fiction’s most enigmatic characters for the first time. Production is set to begin in late July.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020