Music’s Biggest Night, the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, will return to Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10, 2013, and will air live on the CBS Television Network.
Additionally, The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night will officially kick off GRAMMY season by revealing nominations in several categories while featuring unique performances with past GRAMMY winners and nominees. It will air live on CBS on December 5.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020