Edinburgh, Scotland – Award-winning production company, Red Kite Animations, part of the global media agency August Media Holdings, has unveiled its new company logo. The new logo symbolises Red Kite’s commitment to creating original content with global appeal, while underlining its core values.
“The hand-cut typeface was chosen to express the originality and creative attention Red Kite applies to each of its projects; and while the kite has obvious connection to our company name, as a symbol it is a universal expression of invention, imagination and fun.” Ken Anderson, Founder of Red Kite Animations, Executive Director and Chief Creative Officer of August Media Holdings commented.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 91 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020