New York – Nielsen, a leading provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, has announced the availability of Nielsen TV Brand Effect in Europe and Asia. The solution allows advertisers to monitor consumer response in real time by delivering metrics on a TV ad’s breakthrough, or resonance, enabling in-flight or post-campaign optimisation. Nielsen TV Brand Effect is available now in China and Germany, with additional market launches slated for later in 2012.
The international expansion of Nielsen TV Brand Effect provides advertisers an additional line of sight into the market-by-market performance of their creative units and placements by delivering consistent metrics in each marketplace.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020