New York – Nielsen, a leading provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, has announced the availability of Nielsen TV Brand Effect in Europe and Asia. The solution allows advertisers to monitor consumer response in real time by delivering metrics on a TV ad’s breakthrough, or resonance, enabling in-flight or post-campaign optimisation. Nielsen TV Brand Effect is available now in China and Germany, with additional market launches slated for later in 2012.
The international expansion of Nielsen TV Brand Effect provides advertisers an additional line of sight into the market-by-market performance of their creative units and placements by delivering consistent metrics in each marketplace.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020