New Zealand’s MediaWorks TV migrates broadcast management to Pilat Media’s IBMS Version 6
London – Pilat Media Global plc, a leading supplier of business management software to the media industry, announced that New Zealand broadcaster MediaWorks TV has completed a successful migration of its operations to Version 6 of the Pilat Media Integrated Broadcast Management System (IBMS) for both TV3 and FOUR.
Peter Crossan, CFO, MediaWorks, said: “With Version 6, we’re looking forward to building on our foundation to add significant new business management capabilities — such as e-bookings and cross-platform sales — to support our video-on-demand offerings.”
The new IBMS Version 6 infrastructure will enable the TV3 to fully integrate all sales, traffic, and content functions including acquisition and planning, scheduling and playout of media assets, and content inventory and rights.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020