FremantleMedia launches The Pet Collective channel on YouTube
New York – FremantleMedia, producer of The X Factor, American Idol, America’s Got Talent and some of the most successful reality and game show formats in the world, launched its first-ever YouTube channel, The Pet Collective, featuring new series and programming available exclusively on YouTube.
The Pet Collective is part of YouTube’s initiative to create new channels of programming, and is produced by FremantleMedia to celebrate pets and pet lovers through entertainment, information and involvement.
The Pet Collective will leverage the combined expertise, assets and business strategies of FremantleMedia North America, FremantleMedia Enterprises and FremantleMedia Cross Platforms (FMX) to engage with consumers, advertisers and distribution partners.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020