CTE expands reach with five new carriage agreements
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has announced five new carriage agreements, adding up to 13 channel launches across eight pay-TV platforms since the formation of the company. The new deals extended CTE’s channels’ distribution in Indonesia and the Philippines with all four of CTE’s primary channel brands, Celestial Movies (CM), Celestial Classic Movies, KIX and Thrill.
In Indonesia, the carriage deal launches on PT MNC Sky Vision, PT Mega Media and Topas TV. In the Philippines, Global Destiny Cable will be carrying CCM, KIX and Thrill, while Cablelink will carry KIX and Thrill.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020