CTE expands reach with five new carriage agreements
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has announced five new carriage agreements, adding up to 13 channel launches across eight pay-TV platforms since the formation of the company. The new deals extended CTE’s channels’ distribution in Indonesia and the Philippines with all four of CTE’s primary channel brands, Celestial Movies (CM), Celestial Classic Movies, KIX and Thrill.
In Indonesia, the carriage deal launches on PT MNC Sky Vision, PT Mega Media and Topas TV. In the Philippines, Global Destiny Cable will be carrying CCM, KIX and Thrill, while Cablelink will carry KIX and Thrill.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020