Seoul/Munich – Korean cable TV operator CJ HelloVision is launching Unitel Classica HD on its cable and web TV services. Unitel Classica HD, together with its existing carriages on SkyLife and KT, brings the total reach of the channel to more than one million households in the Korean market.
Starting June 23, Unitel Classica will present the live broadcast of AIDA from the Arena di Verona, the Festival Summer 2012, showing highlights of this year’s festival, as well as operas and concerts from other major international festivals such as Verona, Bayreuth, Munich, Bregenz, Lucerne, Macerata, Pesaro, Peralada, London (BBC Proms) and Bonn (Beethovenfest). In total, Unitel Classica will present more than 40 productions, among them five live transmissions during the Unitel Classica Festival Summer 2012.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020