BBC Knowledge topped Singapore’s pay TV charts during Queen’s Diamond Jubilee weekend
Singapore – BBC Knowledge has achieved the highest share of viewing across all individuals and was the most watched pay TV channel in Singapore from the start of the London Calling programming season (June 1) through the Jubilee weekend (June 5).
The Singapore premiere airing of the three part The Diamond Queen led the way on June 1, taking BBC Knowledge to the number one spot among factual pay TV channels for most of the primetime. The first and exclusive premiere of Crowning a Queen and Days that Shook the World – 1953 Coronation continued the channel’s winning streak in their timeslots among the factual set.
Together with the three live events – Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: Thames River Pageant, the concert and the Services of Thanksgiving and Royal Procession – BBC Knowledge clinched the number one spot among non-kids, English language pay-TV channels in Singapore.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020