AXN’s Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition creates ratings magic
Singapore – AXN has premiered its latest original production Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition, to top ratings in its timeslot across English general entertainment channels in Southeast Asia.
According to AGB NMR Malaysia, viewership was particularly strong in the country, where it was the highest rated programme across all English language channels on Astro among PMEB audiences in its timeslot. Kantar Media Singapore / Philippines also revealed positive ratings for the two territories.
Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition is a six-part magic series that was shot on location in Hawaii featuring Japan’s favourite magician and one of the world’s most illustrious illusionists, Cyril Takayama. He poses as different members of his “family” including Grandma Magi, Uncle Richard and Cousin Tiny on a hilarious and magic-filled vacation in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020