AXN’s Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition creates ratings magic
Singapore – AXN has premiered its latest original production Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition, to top ratings in its timeslot across English general entertainment channels in Southeast Asia.
According to AGB NMR Malaysia, viewership was particularly strong in the country, where it was the highest rated programme across all English language channels on Astro among PMEB audiences in its timeslot. Kantar Media Singapore / Philippines also revealed positive ratings for the two territories.
Cyril’s Family Vacation: Hawaii Edition is a six-part magic series that was shot on location in Hawaii featuring Japan’s favourite magician and one of the world’s most illustrious illusionists, Cyril Takayama. He poses as different members of his “family” including Grandma Magi, Uncle Richard and Cousin Tiny on a hilarious and magic-filled vacation in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020