ABS selects Kratos to support the ABS-2 satellite system programme
San Diego – Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.’s subsidiary Kratos Integral Systems International, Inc. (Kratos ISI) has been selected by Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) to provide turnkey ground segment solutions for ABS’ Subic Space Center and teleports. The solution will include using Kratos ISI’s EPOCH Integrated Product Suite (IPS) Fleet Management System as well as the Monics carrier monitoring system from SAT Corporation, also a Kratos company.
Kratos ISI will provide the primary and backup satellite Command and Control system to support the ABS-2 satellite, with the option of expanding the system to support the ABS-1 satellite. ABS-2 is a Space Systems/Loral 1300 satellite currently under construction, while ABS-1 is an on-orbit Lockheed Martin A2100AX satellite. The system capabilities to be provided include satellite Command & Control, flight dynamics and executable procedures, displays as well as carrier signal monitoring to support both satellite bus and payload operations.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020