YOU On Demand inks VOD deal with Miramax for China
New York – YOU On Demand, China’s leading national Pay-Per-View (PPV) and Video On Demand (VOD) platform, has signed a deal with Miramax to distribute films from its library for Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD).
The titles in the offering include some of the top films in movie history, ranging from the Oscar-winning There Will Be Blood and Chicago, to pop culture icons such as Pulp Fiction and the Scream series.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020