Thomas & Friends chugs into the North American consumer electronics marketplace
HIT Entertainment has licensed Sakar International to develop, manufacture and market an extensive collection of Thomas & Friends merchandise – from clock radios, walkie talkies, text messengers and boom boxes to digital cameras, flashlights, and video game and computer accessories – into the consumer electronics market in North America.
The agreement covers the United States and Canada and builds on the long-running success of Thomas & Friends. As of early 2012, according to The NPD Group, the brand has ranked as the number one preschool toy property in both the United States and the UK for 11 and 12 consecutive years, respectively. In the US, Thomas & Friends also holds the number one spot for overall top preschool property and was a top 10 property in the entire toy industry for 2011.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 339 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 55 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020