Singapore – StarHub has imported internationally-successful singing competition Academy Fantasia, into Singapore. The Singapore version will be a reality-based Mandarin singing competition with LIVE-streams utilising multi-platforms.
Refinery Media, pioneers of the usage of multi-platform social media tools in Asian-made reality TV productions, is partnering StarHub to provide its expertise to the programme. The show also sees the inaugural collaboration with hair care brand Sunsilk.
Called Sunsilk Academy Fantasia, the entertainment–focused reality programme will be the first in Asia to receive a cable TV channel exclusively dedicated to one show. Moreover, it will be the sole programme featured 18 hours a day on a 360-degree platform spanning TV, Web and Mobile.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 43 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020