NGCI creates international programming and content hub in London
National Geographic Channels International’s (NGCI) Chief Executive Officer Hernan Lopez has announced the creation of a programme commissions and content hub in the UK.
Following the appointment in March of Hamish Mykura as Executive Vice President & Head of International Content, NGCI will be recruiting a commissioning team reporting to Mykura based in the London office.
The London office will now be the main hub for the commissioning of series and single shows, which are for broadcast primarily on National Geographic Channel (NGC) outside of the US.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 57 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020