NGCI creates international programming and content hub in London
National Geographic Channels International’s (NGCI) Chief Executive Officer Hernan Lopez has announced the creation of a programme commissions and content hub in the UK.
Following the appointment in March of Hamish Mykura as Executive Vice President & Head of International Content, NGCI will be recruiting a commissioning team reporting to Mykura based in the London office.
The London office will now be the main hub for the commissioning of series and single shows, which are for broadcast primarily on National Geographic Channel (NGC) outside of the US.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 248 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021