Children’s TV series LazyTown is back in production for a third season, consisting of brand new 13 half-hour shows, following its acquisition by Turner Broadcasting in September 2011.
Charting the adventures of action hero Sportacus, aspiring dancer Stephanie, resident villain Robbie Rotten and the rest of the LazyTown gang, the show once again stars its creator Magnus Scheving as Sportacus, with a new actress in the role of Stephanie.
Created as a concept nearly 20 years ago by Magnus Scheving, LazyTown is a global entertainment brand dedicated to kids’ health. The brand also encompasses LIVE shows, music, games, radio, publishing, retail and community initiatives such as marathons, sports clubs, meet ‘n greets and government-backed healthy eating campaigns.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020