Children’s TV series LazyTown is back in production for a third season, consisting of brand new 13 half-hour shows, following its acquisition by Turner Broadcasting in September 2011.
Charting the adventures of action hero Sportacus, aspiring dancer Stephanie, resident villain Robbie Rotten and the rest of the LazyTown gang, the show once again stars its creator Magnus Scheving as Sportacus, with a new actress in the role of Stephanie.
Created as a concept nearly 20 years ago by Magnus Scheving, LazyTown is a global entertainment brand dedicated to kids’ health. The brand also encompasses LIVE shows, music, games, radio, publishing, retail and community initiatives such as marathons, sports clubs, meet ‘n greets and government-backed healthy eating campaigns.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020