Google joins global innovators at CommunicAsia 2012 Summit
Singapore – Aliza Knox, Managing Director of Commerce for Google Asia Pacific, will be delivering the visionary address at the CommunicAsia 2012 Summit on June 20, focusing on how ‘Asia defines the Internet’ by following the trajectory of the smartphone industry across Asia and how it can lead to a better understanding of the region’s current and future growth.
The CommunicAsia 2012 Summit will feature prominent speakers presenting on a wide range of topics from cloud computing to mobile marketing. The key focus of the summit will be on mobile technology, featuring dedicated workshops on mobile marketing strategies and mobile security, with other tracks including next-generation broadband, satellite communications, cloud computing, over-the-top (OTT) technologies, customer experience management and augmented reality strategies.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020