Google joins global innovators at CommunicAsia 2012 Summit
Singapore – Aliza Knox, Managing Director of Commerce for Google Asia Pacific, will be delivering the visionary address at the CommunicAsia 2012 Summit on June 20, focusing on how ‘Asia defines the Internet’ by following the trajectory of the smartphone industry across Asia and how it can lead to a better understanding of the region’s current and future growth.
The CommunicAsia 2012 Summit will feature prominent speakers presenting on a wide range of topics from cloud computing to mobile marketing. The key focus of the summit will be on mobile technology, featuring dedicated workshops on mobile marketing strategies and mobile security, with other tracks including next-generation broadband, satellite communications, cloud computing, over-the-top (OTT) technologies, customer experience management and augmented reality strategies.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020