Singapore – AXN’s latest seasons of CSI and CSI: NY have made their way to the top of the ratings charts for ad-supported international channels among pay-TV 4+ and PMEB audiences in Southeast Asia.
For the past seven weeks, since CSI Season 12’s premiere, the series has experienced increased viewership, especially among the target audience of professionals, managers, executives and businessmen (PMEB). Also, with this group, the series is experiencing the greatest appeal to date.
In its Singapore timeslot, the show drew more than double the ratings of programming on the next English general entertainment (GE) channel and also outperformed movie channels. Similarly, in Malaysia and the Philippines, the premiere of CSI: NY Season 8 on 16 May was the highest rated show on international channels during its timeslot among PMEB audiences, rating more than 10 times against programming on the next English GE channel.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020