Singapore – AXN’s latest seasons of CSI and CSI: NY have made their way to the top of the ratings charts for ad-supported international channels among pay-TV 4+ and PMEB audiences in Southeast Asia.
For the past seven weeks, since CSI Season 12’s premiere, the series has experienced increased viewership, especially among the target audience of professionals, managers, executives and businessmen (PMEB). Also, with this group, the series is experiencing the greatest appeal to date.
In its Singapore timeslot, the show drew more than double the ratings of programming on the next English general entertainment (GE) channel and also outperformed movie channels. Similarly, in Malaysia and the Philippines, the premiere of CSI: NY Season 8 on 16 May was the highest rated show on international channels during its timeslot among PMEB audiences, rating more than 10 times against programming on the next English GE channel.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020