Cable subscribers to get free Asian movies, music in celebration of APAHM
International Media Distribution (IMD) has announced that Comcast and Cox will provide select Asian movies, music and related content free of charge in celebration of the Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM) throughout the month of May. Comcast and Cox will offer more than 11.5 hours of content to digital cable subscribers without a subscription during this time.
Among the free content to be showcased are Bollywood Hits On Demand, which will be available in Hindi with English subtitles, and Filipino On Demand, which will be in Tagalog and English.
The Bollywood broadcast will feature 2011 theatrical releases, including Ra. One, the record-breaking sci-fi blockbuster starring Shahrukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor, as well as Rockstar, which starred Ranbir Kapoor. Viewers can also catch special “Behind the Scenes” episodes of the making of both Ra. One and Rockstar, as well as music videos from a selection of movies.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,055 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020