Mumbai – BIG RTL, the television joint venture between Reliance Broadcast Network and RTL Group, is launching action channel THRILL by the third quarter of this year.
Positioned as the first action entertainment channel, it is the result of a detailed audience mapping and insight mining among Indian audiences to determine entertainment need gaps. The joint venture channel will address this need gap and serve international content from across the globe, dubbed in Hindi.
With several options to choose from, the internal team set out to test names with the potential core target group: male audiences across metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas in the Hindi-speaking markets. With focus groups spread across the country and moderators mapping feedback closely, THRILL emerged as the hands-down winner for the name for the channel.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,225 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 93 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 75 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020