BBC Worldwide takes Crash Course with Top Gear’s Richard Hammond
BBC Worldwide Channels has announced Richard Hammond’s Crash Course, an adventurous new series that will feature BBC Top Gear’s Hammond driving some of America’s most hazardous vehicles.
Richard Hammond’s Crash Course is the latest global offering from BBC Worldwide, reinforcing the network’s commitment to stage bold and ambitious global television events that showcase the very best of British programming and UK talent to the world. The series will be aired globally across the following BBC channels – BBC Knowledge (South Africa, Poland, Italy, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand), BBC Entertainment (Nordics, India, and Latin America) and BBC HD (Latin America and Brazil) – this August.
The series follows Hammond as he travels across the United States and faces the ultimate challenge of learning how to operate America’s largest and most dangerous vehicles. Visiting six locations with just three days in each, he must learn how to handle a variety of complex and dangerous machines. Throughout the series, Hammond will work alongside local experts who operate these machines daily while getting a true taste of American hospitality.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021