Endemol has announced new commissions at its international production hubs from broadcasters in China.
Shanghai Media Group’s Entertainment Channel has ordered a first series of Endemol Argentina’s obstacle-based game show XXS. The ten-part series will broadcast in peak time and will be in production over the next two months. XXS features families competing for a cash prize by taking on a larger-than-life obstacle course set in a giant house.
Zhejiang Satellite TV has commissioned two twelve-episode seasons of Endemol’s stunt-based format 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show. The first series launched on the channel in prime time earlier in the year and the second season will broadcast later in 2012.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 317 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 52 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 45 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 39 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020