Endemol has announced new commissions at its international production hubs from broadcasters in China.
Shanghai Media Group’s Entertainment Channel has ordered a first series of Endemol Argentina’s obstacle-based game show XXS. The ten-part series will broadcast in peak time and will be in production over the next two months. XXS features families competing for a cash prize by taking on a larger-than-life obstacle course set in a giant house.
Zhejiang Satellite TV has commissioned two twelve-episode seasons of Endemol’s stunt-based format 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show. The first series launched on the channel in prime time earlier in the year and the second season will broadcast later in 2012.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,306 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020