Manila – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) has launched Discovery Kids on SKYCable in the Philippines. In addition, its global lifestyle channel TLC, will now reach a broader subscriber base with its move to SKYCable’s Silver Pack.
Rodrigo P. Montinola, chief operating officer, SKYCable, said, “SKYCable takes pride in being one of the first to launch Discovery Kids in the Philippines. We are now the only operator in the country to carry all of the Discovery networks available in the region. With the launch of Discovery Kids, we have strengthened the edutainment push amongst kids.”
Discovery Kids, which was made available on SKYCable Channel 120 from yesterday (Sunday, April 15, 2012), will offer children a combination of learning and entertainment. The target audience for Discovery Kids is kids four to twelve years old and their parents with the core target audience being kids seven to ten years old.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 237 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020