Singapore – Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia, is rebranding AXN Beyond as beTV across Asia. Beginning April 2, the new beTV channel will feature an expanded content line-up and a new on- and off-air look and feel, with a channel ‘personality’ to match.
A broad slate of light entertainment programming will be added; including Rob, Rob Schneider’s latest sitcom based loosely on his real-life whirlwind romance; reality show I Get That A Lot sets up celebrities in everyday jobs such as wait and sales staff, with hidden cameras capturing reactions of unsuspecting customers; and familiar scripted series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Touched by an Angel.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020